• Show
Clear All

• Kevin.d
    commented on 's reply
    same problem as you
    Lucky Patcher 9Apps VidMate

• Blackrose47807@gmail.com
    replied
    I have the tokens to upgrade my baby animals but never enough coins to upgrade their star power. Some levels get pretty hard to beat if you don't use your coins.

Leave a comment:

• esmee
    replied
    @ Cinder131361 - If you have 110/25 tokens you can upgrade a couple of times (if you have enough coins). So first click on the book in the bottom left to open your inventory pop-up page. Then click the middle tab at the top (the baby play block) to get to the baby animal page of your inventory. You should see this:
    Animal sets
    Then click on the animal that you want to upgrade. You should then see this:

rescue

As you can see, you will have a full screen with the baby animal name at top, a picture of the animal on the left with the token progress just below it. On the right is an "About Me" section and below that is the "Star Power". Immediately below that should be a button that says "Power Up!" with the number of coins it will cost to power up. Cost are as follows:
    Star Power # tokens needed Upgrade Cost (coins)
    -> First Rescued (1 star) 10 tokens free
    1 star -> 2 Star 25 tokens 1250 coins
    2 star -> 3 Star 50 tokens 2500 coins
    3 star -> 4 Star 90 tokens 4500 coins
    4 star -> 5 Star 150 tokens 7500 coins
    If you don't have enough tokens then that button will be 'grayed out'. If you don't have enough coins that button might be grayed out or green but just not work, I don't recall.
    Last edited by esmee; January 20, 2019, 03:38 PM. Reason: updated the 4 -> 5 star information

Leave a comment:

• Cinder131361
    commented on 's reply
    one of my babies Barry Bear has 110/25 tokens. How many does an animal need to up grade the star power (stars)? Or they dont? I never see more then 1 star power for any of the babies. One of my babies has 110/25 tokens. What are the special tokens for if they don't upgrade the star power? I spent the 1250, it went for Barry Bear. And still no second Star power (star) for Barry Bear 110/25.

• Cinder131361
    commented on 's reply
    Crazy amount agree 100%, and I never see more then 1 star power for any of the babies. One of my babies have 110/25 tokens. What are the special tokens for if they don't upgrade the star power?

• Cinder131361
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for the info. which is clearer then most info, but one of my babies has 110/25 tokens. How many does an animal need to up grade the star power (stars)? Or they dont? I never see more then 1 star power for any of the babies. One of my babies has 110/25 tokens. What are the special tokens for if they don't upgrade the star power?
    Last edited by Cinder131361; December 30, 2018, 11:13 AM.

• Cinder131361
    commented on 's reply
    Tammy is MemawTammy your story name or your ID name? I would need your ID name to add you. : ). Story name,only you can see it.

• Lucky001
    commented on 's reply
    Agree 100%

• Mobile Admin
    replied
    Originally posted by MemawTammy View Post
    Do the upgrades have to take so many coins, though? Couldn't your devs lower the cost just a little? 10,000 coins seem totally ridiculous for a 3 star upgrade, don't you think?
    There's certainly adjustments here we can make, though we plan quite well in advance what the rates should be. Will take a look!

Leave a comment:

• MemawTammy
    replied
    Do the upgrades have to take so many coins, though? Couldn't your devs lower the cost just a little? 10,000 coins seem totally ridiculous for a 3 star upgrade, don't you think?

Leave a comment:

• Mobile Admin
    replied
    Originally posted by esmee View Post
    Billy Joe Bob, the 1250 coins will upgrade that baby animal (with 25 tokens) to a 2 star power level. in the shop you could also spend 1250 coins to get a 5 token pouch which will add 5 tokens to a random animal but does NOT upgrade that animals star power. You can continue to add tokens to an animal without upgrading its star power and have 26/25 or 28/25 or 32/25 etc.... and when you finally do spend the 1250 it will just subtract that 25 from the total (i.e. you don't lose those tokens). So for example you could have 25/25 tokens from both Oinkster (Farm set) and Fawkes (Woodland set) and wait to see if the next animal event will be for the Woodland or the Farm set and then boost the corresponding baby so you can play an extra level or two during that event and win even more tokens.
    Hope that helps.
    An excellent explanation, thanks for sharing esmee!

Leave a comment:

• esmee
    replied
    Billy Joe Bob, the 1250 coins will upgrade that baby animal (with 25 tokens) to a 2 star power level. in the shop you could also spend 1250 coins to get a 5 token pouch which will add 5 tokens to a random animal but does NOT upgrade that animals star power. You can continue to add tokens to an animal without upgrading its star power and have 26/25 or 28/25 or 32/25 etc.... and when you finally do spend the 1250 it will just subtract that 25 from the total (i.e. you don't lose those tokens). So for example you could have 25/25 tokens from both Oinkster (Farm set) and Fawkes (Woodland set) and wait to see if the next animal event will be for the Woodland or the Farm set and then boost the corresponding baby so you can play an extra level or two during that event and win even more tokens.
    Hope that helps.

Leave a comment:

• Billy Joe Bob
    replied
    So once you get 10 tokens, you can rescue an animal. Beyond that, the next amount of tokens is 25. Once you get 25 tokens, what can you do? I don't seem to be able to upgrade/add a star to that baby animal without paying 1250 coins, which I could do without the 25 tokens.

Leave a comment:

• esmee
    replied
    the star power will increase the star power of that category which then open/enables higher level rewards during the animal events

Leave a comment:

• MemawTammy
    replied
    Having read all the information here, what exactly do star powers do for the baby animals? What is the purpose?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X