Announcement

Collapse

Get Animal Cove on App Store or Google Play!

You can download Animal Cove today on the App Store or Google Play. Have fun exploring the island and playing exciting new match-3 levels!
See more
See less

Baby Animal Rescue Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Animal Rescue Event

Baby Animal Rescue is a weekly event that you can play if you’ve reached level 45 in the game.

rescue event.PNG

Completing each level in the event will award you one, two, or three tokens of the Baby Animal you’ll be rescuing. Once you reach 10 tokens, you’ll be able to rescue the Baby Animal if you’ve unlocked the biome that the Baby Animal lives in.

One important thing to note: getting all of the tokens doesn’t automatically rescue the Baby Animal. You’ll need to open the collectibles menu at the bottom left side of your screen.

collectables

Next, navigate to the Baby Animal tab. If you have a Baby Animal that’s eligible for rescue, the Baby Animal tab will have an exclamation point to notify you. The baby Animal that you can rescue will also have an exclamation point indicator by their icon.

Animal sets

Click the Baby Animal with the exclamation point by its icon. That will bring up this menu:

rescue

Hit the large green Rescue! Button and you’ll unlock the rescue cutscene for that Baby Animal. After that, you can find your Baby Animal wandering around in their associated biome.

You may have noticed that the Baby Animals are now grouped into sets. There are currently four sets of Baby Animals: the Farm Set, the Woodland Set, the Safari Set, and the Mythical Set. We’ll explain why that’s important later in this blog post when we dive deeper into the Baby Animal Challenge Event.

One important thing to note: each Baby Animal lives in a specific biome. If you haven’t unlocked that biome yet by playing through the story, your new Baby Animal won’t have anywhere to live! You can still earn tokens from the Baby Animal Rescue Event, but you won’t be able to actually rescue them until you unlock their biome.

Already rescued all the Baby Animals? You can still earn tokens during Rescue Events for the Baby Animals you’ve previously rescued that you can use to power them up!

Star Power

Powering up your Baby Animals gives you Star Power for that animal’s set. For example, I rescued Fluffy (the adorable kitten) during the last Rescue Event. As you can see, Fluffy’s got one star power:

fluffy

Star Power is what helps you unlock levels in the brand new Baby Animal Challenge.

I collected all of the tokens to get the kitten baby animal but my game is saying I only have 7 out of 10 and will not allow me to replay the final level. I have tried deleting and re-adding the game but that hasn't made any difference.

Comment

Originally posted by ICWFan83 View Post
      I collected all of the tokens to get the kitten baby animal but my game is saying I only have 7 out of 10 and will not allow me to replay the final level. I have tried deleting and re-adding the game but that hasn't made any difference.
      Hi ICWFan83! We currently have some issues with tokens being accurately counted. We are working on the issue and hope to have a fix soon. Once that occurs, the count you see should return to normal.

Comment

Working...
      X