Announcement

Collapse

Get Animal Cove on the App Store or Google Play!

You can download Animal Cove today on the App Store or Google Play. Have fun exploring the island and playing exciting new match-3 levels!
See more
See less

Letter from the Producer - New Clubs Feature and Two New Mythical Baby Animals!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter from the Producer - New Clubs Feature and Two New Mythical Baby Animals!

Click image for larger version  Name:	180_Baby.jpg Views:	1 Size:	136.9 KB ID:	2616

Happy November!

Even though this is one of the coldest months of the year, it has always been the best to me. I love the excitement as we build up to the holiday season and the new year! We have some new features in store for you that we hope you love!

CLUBS

Our version of guilds is the Club system! We want to give you a way to talk to other players in-game – so you can chat with your club members. Of course, you can appoint them as co-leaders with you as you run the club.

Clubs also feature exclusive pets that can’t be earned any other way. This means that you and the rest of the club can work together as a team! Teamwork makes the dream work!

This is a big system, so be sure to check out our step-by-step walkthrough blog post!

HARVEST EVENT

Last month, we held a Halloween event – and this month we’re running a Harvest event. We heard your feedback about the event and have made the prizes easier to achieve. The event starts on Saturday the 17th at 6 AM and runs until the stroke of midnight of Thursday the 22nd.

NEW MYTHICAL BABY ANIMALS

The baby unicorn has some new mythical family! This update adds a baby dragon and baby griffin to the mythical family. The dragon is particularly cute!

THE NEXT UPDATE

We’re giving you something completely new for our next update. The only hint I can give is… do you ever wonder where the mythical baby animals call home?

Alright – more content to develop! Talk to you soon!

Selena,
    Mobile Producer
    Last edited by Mobile Admin; November 19th, 2018, 09:42 AM.

Wondering when next update will be? Loving the game & especially the new group feature!
    Last edited by MemawTammy; December 2nd, 2018, 09:33 PM. Reason: First post went AWOL
    Daily player & heart giver! In-game name is MemawTammy .... Send me friend request in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by MemawTammy View Post
      Wondering when next update will be? Loving the game & especially the new group feature!
      We're glad you are enjoying the game and Clubs! We have a lot planned yet, more announcements to come soon! Are you on Twitter or Facebook by chance? Please keep watch there as well for regular updates.

Comment

Keys, keys, keys & no way to use them! Please hurry and bring out the new update! Thank you.
        Daily player & heart giver! In-game name is MemawTammy .... Send me friend request in the game.

Comment

Working...
        X