Announcement

Collapse

Get Animal Cove on the App Store or Google Play!

You can download Animal Cove today on the App Store or Google Play. Have fun exploring the island and playing exciting new match-3 levels!
See more
See less

Letter from the Producer - Mythical Island, New Levels, Winter Festival & A Pony!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter from the Producer - Mythical Island, New Levels, Winter Festival & A Pony!

Happy holidays, folks!

Mythical Island – New Feature

I’ve been keeping a secret from you and I’m so glad I can finally say it loud and proud. Or maybe deliver it in the cheesiest way I know how:
    T’was the week before Christmas, when all through the studio…
    The whole team was stirring, I’m sure you know.
    Mythical Island was made and finished with care,
    In hopes that magical babies would soon be there!

Welcome to Mythical Island! This is where the mythical baby animals live! This has been a labour of love for the development team. We really wanted to give you guys a back story and more ways to interact with the baby animals and especially the mythicals. They’re so darn cute but once you earn them, seeing them walk around the island just wasn’t enough.

Turns out, they’re rather hungry little creatures - so we can make unique treats for them on Mythical Island. I personally feel like this is the most visually beautiful part of the whole game. We worked hard to make sure each mythical had its own home that felt like it paired well with the personalities of the babies.

For the details on how mythical island works, Mallie wrote up a great article for you here: https://kingsisleblog.com/2018/12/20...thical-island/

Click image for larger version  Name:	190_Mythical.jpg Views:	1 Size:	173.4 KB ID:	2708

Winter Festival Event

We have a new event! Earn winter decorations and some nifty outfits for your island! I’ve already got the first decoration on the beach and am feeling the holiday vibes.

The event will be active through midnight of December 25th!

Content

There’s a new baby animal in this update – an adorable horsey named Rusty! He’s the last cutie to be added to the Farm animal set. How many of you are going to try to unlock him?

We’ve also added a ton of levels to this update – 100 new levels as well as more levels for the baby animal challenge events. Have you beaten them all yet?

Next Update

This will be the last update for 2018 – but we’ll be back in the studio after some time with our family and friends, ready to give you the next installation of the story!

See you in 2019,
    Selena and Emma
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mobile Admin; December 20th, 2018, 05:15 PM.

I have been waiting very patiently for the next update.. would like to know when we could expect the new update..

Comment

Originally posted by Brandiehauck View Post
      I have been waiting very patiently for the next update.. would like to know when we could expect the new update..
      Hi Brandiehauck! We are glad to see the community is very interested in another story update! We're currently focusing on performance and stability improvements in the short-term.

Comment

looks quiet nice !!!!

Comment

Thank you very much.. I will continue to get keys and wait.

Comment

I have completely done ice world and it not let me go farther. Please help. Unstall and Reinstall several times and it still didn't help

Comment

• Alexandria
              Alexandria commented
              Editing a comment
              Ann, you have reached the point where we are waiting for new content. You can work on levels and the mystical island still.

Ann I'm guessing you have reached the end of the season cliff-hanger and will have to wait for the next season to drop for the story line to continue. Many of us have poor Dez frozen stiff melting by the campfire waiting to see what will happen next.

Comment

Working...
            X