Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Game Updates

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knew of any new updates/when the story continues? Been waiting to thaw out the cat since last year... lol

thank you in advance.

Hi all. It also waiting. Any news yet on a new update please?

Comment

Hi KiraRoo and Sonnies78! We are currently focusing on performance and maintenance updates. The story is currently where Dez is frozen. If the story continues, we'll be sure to announce it here!

In the meantime, have you explored all of the island, and mythical island? What are your favorite baby animals?

Comment

• Sonnies78
        Sonnies78 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks! Much appreciated, I really enjoy the game.

I don't know if it has anything to do with those "performance and maintenance updates" or the OS update on my phone a little bit back, but I notice AC isn't draining my battery like it used to. In particular if I left AC up when the screen would go to sleep I would come back to a nearly dead battery, but that doesn't seem to happen now. So if that was KI as part of these "performance and maintenance updates" then THANK YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by esmee View Post
        I don't know if it has anything to do with those "performance and maintenance updates" or the OS update on my phone a little bit back, but I notice AC isn't draining my battery like it used to. In particular if I left AC up when the screen would go to sleep I would come back to a nearly dead battery, but that doesn't seem to happen now. So if that was KI as part of these "performance and maintenance updates" then THANK YOU.
        Glad that's improving! Esmee, FYI, I (the community manager) sent you an email regarding recent contributions to the community.

Comment

• esmee
          esmee commented
          Editing a comment
          thx for the heads up. i get so much junk mail there that I sometimes miss legit messages.

An UPDATE is HERE!!!!!! There is not any new story but there are NEW levels (and supposedly new play mechanics but I haven't reached that level yet I guess), and I do believe I'm noticing the improvement in game play. In fact I'm pretty sure one of my bug reports was resolved (sometimes clicking on 1 tile and then another the tile wouldn't move and the box outline would disappear but still be selected causing confusion and bad results if it was a bomb you were trying to move)
        TY for the update

Comment

Working...
      X