Announcement

Collapse

Get Animal Cove on App Store or Google Play!

You can download Animal Cove today on the App Store or Google Play. Have fun exploring the island and playing exciting new match-3 levels!
See more
See less

New Game Update: The Tide is Rising!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Game Update: The Tide is Rising!

We've released a new game update! Now you can experience 50 challenging new levels and master the exciting new match-3 mechanic: Changing Tides!

Changing Tides is a unique way the board gets altered as a match progresses. Keep an eye on the tide as waves will crash over parts of the game board, submerging pieces and preventing matches.

But when the wave recedes, move in, match-3 and get out before the next wave crashes and you’re all washed up. Timing is everything here!

Let us know what you think of this latest update by replying to this forum post, or any of our posts on Facebook and Twitter!

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	936.5 KB
ID:	3295

(Update number in-game should show 'RES.1.115' or higher. If it does not, you can manually update the game by reloading the game client.)
    Last edited by Mobile Admin; July 10th, 2019, 05:40 PM.

Most of them were fairly easy. 2-3 will go on my most disliked list. A few would be good to see again during the tournaments.

Because it is a Beach event week I was more willing to pay to continue if I thought I could win it in the next 5 moves. I am back to infinity mode as of just before 4:30 this morning.

The tides start at 726. I did have a slight issue with 2 of the tides puzzles. It was probably just me but I will have to play them a few more times to see if I have the same reaction. Nothing serious, just annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKHUNTER View Post
      Most of them were fairly easy. 2-3 will go on my most disliked list. A few would be good to see again during the tournaments.

Because it is a Beach event week I was more willing to pay to continue if I thought I could win it in the next 5 moves. I am back to infinity mode as of just before 4:30 this morning.

The tides start at 726. I did have a slight issue with 2 of the tides puzzles. It was probably just me but I will have to play them a few more times to see if I have the same reaction. Nothing serious, just annoying.
      Thank you Darkhunter for the feedback!!

Comment

I just started playing Animal Cove on my iPhone 6s. It’s synced w my FB account, & has me @ level 702. But my tablet is @ the “infinity” point. Why can’t I sync my iPhone 6s level with my tablet level? They are both synced with my FB account.
        Daily player & heart giver! In-game name is MemawTammy .... Send me friend request in the game.

Comment

• esmee
          esmee commented
          Editing a comment
          Have you done all 50 new levels? Or is it actually that your tablet hasn't upgraded Animal Cove and is therefor behind.
      Working...
      X