Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Anniversary Animal Cove community!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• esmee
    replied
    I'm glad to hear that we were helpful. Thank you for the kind words

Leave a comment:

• Coiffure
    replied
    Thank you guys. I was worried if I just hit rescue that I would lose all of my crystals. You guys are so helpful, and should be given free coins for all of your help, hugs , appreciate you all

Leave a comment:

• esmee
    commented on 's reply
    Mobile Admin - no problem, I wasn't complaining, i was educating coiffure and others about the situation and the workaround options.

• esmee
    commented on 's reply
    without the benefit of your images I will comment on the way the crystals should work (at least in my experience). So INSIDE the oval it says "POWER UP!" and has the cost in gold coins and crystals all inside that rounded rectangular button. BELOW that button is a smaller rounded rectangle showing your crystal total. That is NOT a cost, it is just letting you know your total crystal inventory.
    I am compiling a page of all the game details we can do***ent (https://mobilegames.kingsisle.com/fo...0-game-details) and on that page we show the cost for upgrading the baby animals to different levels. As of now, we recorded upgrade to 1 star (initial rescue) is FREE (0 gold and 0 crystals) with 10 tokens, Upgrade to 2 star costs 1250 gold and some amount of crystals (can someone please let me know), 3 stars is 2,500 gold and 20,000 crystals , etc..

• Mobile Admin
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry about that esmee, we're running vbulletin and I have yet to figure out how to get this image upload issue worked out .

• esmee
    commented on 's reply
    Coiffure, unfortunately this message board has a problem not letting anyone but the original poster of a thread upload pictures. You think it works but no one else can see them. You CAN however use the the button on the toolbar that looks like a sun over mountains and give it an URL reference to the image. That, however, doesn't work unless you already uploaded the image to the web. SOOOO, your best bet is to start a new thread so YOU are the OP and then you can upload images there.

• Coiffure
    replied
    Sorry they are too big, so my comments don’t show all the way, but medium is too small to read?

Leave a comment:

• Coiffure
    replied
    I love all the mythical animals and am greatful for the anniversary gift . The place where the line of mythical animals it’s telling me the cost to rescue with my crystals is all of the total crystals I’ve ac***ulated which is now 30,500 crystals. But the unicorn was the first that I earned those tokens to rescue the unicorn but under the unicorn it has my total balance of all crystals like I have to pay all my crystals to rescue. So if I had rescued the unicorn when I had only 500 crystals all total, that is what it shows under the rescue bar that we earn stars for. But each amount total is what it says I pay to rescue? HELP?

Leave a comment:

• Mobile Admin
    commented on 's reply
    To be clear for everyone, this is just to upgrade, the tokens are sufficient to at least get the mythicals settled into their new homes .

• esmee
    replied
    mythical baby upgrades do require crystals in addition to the tokens and gold. the crystals are won from club weekly challenges and weekend animal challenge and beach ball events

Leave a comment:

• Coiffure
    replied
    Doesn’t the tokens to upgrade these animals are crystals? If so, how can we earn crystals. I haven’t been able to find out how?

Leave a comment:

• Yoshisan
    replied
    Thanks for the tokens and happy anniversary to all

Leave a comment:

• bartzman
    replied
    That display had me concerned too but it all worked out.

Leave a comment:

• Mobile Admin
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks esmee, glad to hear we didn't break that part for the gift .

• esmee
    replied
    BTW, I'm guessing it didn't happen to just me. So if you already have the babies DON"T freak out if you see the token counter starting from 0. For example all of mine are 2 star and they all counted from 0/50 -> 10/50 when in fact they were more like 30/50->40/50. Don't worry, you don't lose all your existing tokens, it just shows that way on the counting animation but the total is correctly added.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X