Crown Rewards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crown Rewards

Many of our guild members are not getting their crown rewards after completing a second final hit gate. I myself got my second reward several final hit gates later.

I received the first code after the first final hit gate this morning and received the mail, but did not open. I final hit a second gate shortly after and assumed i received the mail without checking. When i did check, there was only one mail. I redeemed the first code. Since then i have closed three gates and still no second mail.

Is it a random chance to receive crowns on any gate you final hit? Or receive crowns on the first two gates you final hit?

Comment

We have a guild mate that didn't touch either of her codes and one disappeared.

Comment

I also only got the 1st reward and have gotten the final hit at least 5 more times and no 2nd code.

Comment

• DMP
          DMP commented
          Editing a comment
          I put in a ticket for this and got no response at all!

I guess I was one of the lucky ones that got on my first and second close. I took screenshots of the messages, but haven't redeemed my codes, yet.
        Where to find me...
        EverClicker: EmmalineWillow (Top 100 Leaderboard The Samoorai guild)
        Wizard 101: Emmaline Willowriver (120 Life—just started new world), Taryn Willowsong (41 Balance)
        Pirate 101: Fair Melody Poole (52+ Privateer—active pirate), Clever Tara Oswald (40+ Muskateer—active pirate), Quirky Maeve Killerny (26+ Witchdoctor—active pirate), Fiery Emmaline Nightingale (8 Buccaneer), Insincere Fergus Jibly (1 Swashbuckler)

Comment

I also got the first reward, but not the second, entered code from first thinking it may have been 2k but it was only 1k, I have been last hit on at least 3 time gates, I did put in a ticket but have not heard back

Comment

I had two crowns messages in my mail. I didn't open them. Later one of them disappeared. I redeemed the one that was left and deleted the message. Then a new crown message appeared with a different code. I am taking screenshots of them now just in case.

Comment

• Brecken
              Brecken commented
              Editing a comment
              I'll try this. Screen capture the one I have redeemed, delete it and see if I receive a second one.

Just checked my mail and there was an exclamation on inbox, checked the new mail and it is a second code!. I don't remember if and when I deleted the first mail, and I haven't closed a gate since yesterday evening. The KI angels must be watching over.

Thank you!

Comment

I had already redeemed the 1st code but I took a screenshot anyways and then deleted. Closed the window and opened again and the 2nd code was there. Took a screenshot just in case. Off to redeem it now.

Comment

Originally posted by EmmalineWillow View Post
                I guess I was one of the lucky ones that got on my first and second close. I took screenshots of the messages, but haven't redeemed my codes, yet.
                Just wanted to say that I noticed later in the day that my second message had disappeared, but since I have my screenshot, I wasn't too concerned. (For whatever reason, I never got around to redeeming them when I was on my laptop earlier playing Pirate101.)
                Where to find me...
                Wizard 101: Emmaline Willowriver (120 Life—just started new world), Taryn Willowsong (41 Balance)
                Pirate 101: Fair Melody Poole (52+ Privateer—active pirate), Clever Tara Oswald (40+ Muskateer—active pirate), Quirky Maeve Killerny (26+ Witchdoctor—active pirate), Fiery Emmaline Nightingale (8 Buccaneer), Insincere Fergus Jibly (1 Swashbuckler)

Comment

Originally posted by Kymma the Fire Queen View Post
                  Many of our guild members are not getting their crown rewards after completing a second final hit gate. I myself got my second reward several final hit gates later.
                  I had 2 rewards last week for final hits. One of them disappeared seemingly never to return. Today, I deleted some crowns mail after redeeming and the missing reward from last week popped up. I was able to redeem it. Maybe only a limited amount will show at one time?

Comment

• DMP
                    DMP commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well I only had 1 in my inbox so, I will try deleting it and see what happens, thanks!

• DMP
                    DMP commented
                    Editing a comment
                    well I deleted the mail for the first code, but still did not get the second, 4 days later still no ticket opened to my support mail either!

Sorry to hear this happened to some of you! If you didn't receive a Crowns Code for closing a time gate, please open a ticket from within EverClicker and we'll take a look at it. Go to the Options menu and tap on the Help button. From here, you can submit a ticket, review previous tickets, or open another ticket. There will be a short delay before a new ticket appears.

Comment

I had two emails and both of the had final hit mvp crowns code, but when I went to look a little while later, the last one was gone and I hadn't deleted or used it. Weird.

I did submit a ticket

Comment

Hit by disappearing crowns code myself today. This really should get fixed

Comment

Both weeks, if I looked right away after the second time gate, both messages were there. (I took screen shots of the messages so I could enter the codes later.) But when I would go back in, the second message had disappeared. Once I deleted the first message, the second one would reappear. Pretty much like everyone else has described.
                        Where to find me...

Comment

Working...
                        X