No announcement yet.

Crown Rewards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I keep getting the same code over and over.. I had claimed it the first time I got it.. but everytime i log in, i have an ! by my mailbox and I open it... it is that same code... his has happened everyday since I had redeemed it the first time, which was the first few days of the final hit started....

Comment

• AnnBy
      AnnBy commented
      Editing a comment
      I've had 2 codes that keep reappearing this last week or so.

• DMP
      DMP commented
      Editing a comment
      Same, I guess this was how it was fixed!

Originally posted by Brecken View Post
    Just checked my mail and there was an exclamation on inbox, checked the new mail and it is a second code!. I don't remember if and when I deleted the first mail, xender discord omegle and I haven't closed a gate since yesterday evening. The KI angels must be watching over.

Thank you!
    I received the first code after the first final hit gate this morning and received the mail, but did not open. I final hit a second gate shortly after and assumed i received the mail without checking. When i did check, there was only one mail. I redeemed the first code. Since then i have closed three gates and still no second mail.
    Last edited by VAILIYATSI; July 1st, 2019, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by VAILIYATSI View Post

I received the first code after the first final hit gate this morning and received the mail, but did not open. I final hit a second gate shortly after and assumed i received the mail without checking. When i did check, there was only one mail. I redeemed the first code. Since then i have closed three gates and still no second mail.
      Please try it again, there's sometimes a delay here, or maintenance. If it still does not work. please use the in-game app to contact our support team and we'll be glad to help you out further here!

Comment

Working...
      X