Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Access Guild

I keep getting a long delay and then "Unexpected Guild Error - ID: 42"

Seconded. I don't remember the number but I got something like that as well.

Comment

Ditto. A tad disconcerting.

Comment

Sorry about that! Our server that controls guilds became unresponsive yesterday, but we had things cleared up and back in operation by 4:00pm US Central. We're keeping an eye on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Filament View Post

Comment

Originally posted by CHAIRYTA View Post

Does it work after waiting for a moment, and is it always occurring or only intermittently?

Comment

Originally posted by CHAIRYTA View Post

Seconded. I don't remember the audacity find my iphone origin number but I got something like that as well.

Comment

• Oran of Urz
                Oran of Urz commented
                Editing a comment
                This is the second time Filament's post has been quoted word for word in this thread (and the fourth post by Vailiyatsi that is clearly trolling/bot activity).

I'm completely amazed that the extremely inappropriate links (to 18+ websites) are still available in this thread for this long. Since there is no "report post" button is there a more senior moderator or KI employee I can contact to get those links removed from a forum that should be family friendly?

Comment

Originally posted by Oran of Urz View Post
                I'm completely amazed that the extremely inappropriate links (to 18+ websites) are still available in this thread for this long. Since there is no "report post" button is there a more senior moderator or KI employee I can contact to get those links removed from a forum that should be family friendly?
                Our sincere apologies, we've removed the links and banned the offending accounts. There's a way to edit them after a post and it got through again .

Comment

• Oran of Urz
                  Oran of Urz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks Mobile Admin!
              Working...
              X