• Show
Clear All

• Oran of Urz
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Mobile Admin!

• Mobile Admin
    replied
    Originally posted by Oran of Urz View Post
    I'm completely amazed that the extremely inappropriate links (to 18+ websites) are still available in this thread for this long. Since there is no "report post" button is there a more senior moderator or KI employee I can contact to get those links removed from a forum that should be family friendly?
    Our sincere apologies, we've removed the links and banned the offending accounts. There's a way to edit them after a post and it got through again .

Leave a comment:

• Oran of Urz
    replied
    I'm completely amazed that the extremely inappropriate links (to 18+ websites) are still available in this thread for this long. Since there is no "report post" button is there a more senior moderator or KI employee I can contact to get those links removed from a forum that should be family friendly?

Leave a comment:

• Oran of Urz
    commented on 's reply
    This is the second time Filament's post has been quoted word for word in this thread (and the fourth post by Vailiyatsi that is clearly trolling/bot activity).

• VAILIYATSI
    replied
    Originally posted by CHAIRYTA View Post

Seconded. I don't remember the audacity find my iphone origin number but I got something like that as well.

I keep getting a long delay and then "Unexpected Guild Error - ID: 42"

Leave a comment:

• Mobile Admin
    replied
    Originally posted by CHAIRYTA View Post

Seconded. I don't remember the number but I got something like that as well.
    Does it work after waiting for a moment, and is it always occurring or only intermittently?

Leave a comment:

• CHAIRYTA
    replied
    Originally posted by Filament View Post

Leave a comment:

• Mobile Admin
    replied
    Sorry about that! Our server that controls guilds became unresponsive yesterday, but we had things cleared up and back in operation by 4:00pm US Central. We're keeping an eye on it.

Leave a comment:

• Gnarf
    replied
    Ditto. A tad disconcerting.

Leave a comment:

• AutumnDusk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Filament
    started a topic Can't Access Guild

Can't Access Guild

Working...
X