Can't access game since this morning.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qxyn
    started a topic Can't access game since this morning.

Can't access game since this morning.

Since this morning around 9am, I tried to login into the game but got this message; CONNECTION LOST Unable to connect to the Internet. Please try again. I rebooted my phone, disconnected and reconnected my internet and still getting the same message.

• Mobile Admin
    replied
    Everything 'should' be back up now. Please try again (for real ). Let us know though if you are still having issues connecting - https://mobilegames.kingsisle.com/ga...-up-may-1-2019

Leave a comment:

• kweo
    replied
    I too keep getting the message, "CONNECTION LOST Unable to connect to internet. Please try again." today. I played the game in the morning and then in the afternoon this message showed up. I've tried, force stop, clearing cache, restarting phone and still get the message.

Leave a comment:

• DARKHUNTER
    replied
    Nice to know it isn't on my end. Been having issues for over a week with my internet. But some of my issues with Ever Clicker were glitches popping back up again. Game crashes, gates that disappear if the person starts a new one before I can collect the completed gate and the old User Logged in elsewhere message.

Leave a comment:

• Mobile Admin
    replied
    Originally posted by Qxyn View Post
    Since this morning around 9am, I tried to login into the game but got this message; CONNECTION LOST Unable to connect to the Internet. Please try again. I rebooted my phone, disconnected and reconnected my internet and still getting the same message.
    Hi Qxyn! Apologies about the access issues. We're currently working on a fix. Please also keep watch at @KI_Alerts on Twitter for updates.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X