Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile Game Monday?!

Hey everyone!

Those in the Wizard101 and Pirate101 communities might be familiar with Feedback Friday/Falmea Friday. It's a weekly discussion posted by Leah Ruben, the Senior Producer of MMO Content.

Although I don't work for KingsIsle, I thought it might be fun to do something similar here. It'd give us clickers something new to talk about each week. So, I figured let's try it out. If people participate and like it, I wouldn't mind continuing it. KI can also take over (if they want) anytime they'd like.

Hmmm ... let's kick it off with guilds. How would you improve the guild system? What new features would you like to see added to guilds in the future?
    (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
    Wizard101: Vanessa Mythdust
    ~
    _~ )_)_~
    )_))_))_)
    _!__!__!_
    \______t/
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Pirate101: Virtuous Vanessa

Great idea. Something I'd like to see is guild ranks. I also thought having a "super" reward for guilds that went over the top...like a higher achievement reward. This would make those extra points earned count for something. Thanks for starting this post, hope you continue it.

Comment

• Vanessa Mythdust
      Vanessa Mythdust commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad you like the idea! I agree that a reward(s) beyond the current max would be a nice extra incentive to keep guilds going.

• AnnBy
      AnnBy commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd like to see a "super" reward too and agree it would be extra incentive.

The popular “being able to invite guild members to gates without having to add them to your friends list.” I have a good friends list, with some heavy hitters, so I don’t want to remove anyone to make room for new guild members.
    Where to find me...
    EverClicker: EmmalineWillow (Top 100 Leaderboard The Samoorai guild)
    Wizard 101: Emmaline Willowriver (120 Life—just started new world), Taryn Willowsong (41 Balance)
    Pirate 101: Fair Melody Poole (52+ Privateer—active pirate), Clever Tara Oswald (40+ Muskateer—active pirate), Quirky Maeve Killerny (26+ Witchdoctor—active pirate), Fiery Emmaline Nightingale (8 Buccaneer), Insincere Fergus Jibly (1 Swashbuckler)

Comment

• Vanessa Mythdust
      Editing a comment
      Agreed. My friend list is at 49/50 and I still don't have all my guildmates added. A separate guild section above or below the "recommended" might satisfy that.

• AnnBy
      AnnBy commented
      Editing a comment
      I removed some good hitters to make room for guildies. I don't have all my guild members on my friends list, but most of them. I'd love to see the separate list.

Speaking of incentives. Maybe something extra for guilds who currently don't make it through the rewards system with some small extra thing to get their members motivated?

Comment

Originally posted by AnnBy View Post
      Speaking of incentives. Maybe something extra for guilds who currently don't make it through the rewards system with some small extra thing to get their members motivated?
      Perhaps a reward for the person who contributed the most guild points overall? At the end of each week, the game gives them a shoutout, but I don't believe they receive anything. If they did, at least top performers in the guilds that didn't meet their milestones would get something for their efforts.

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
      Wizard101: Vanessa Mythdust
      ~
      _~ )_)_~
      )_))_))_)
      _!__!__!_
      \______t/
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Pirate101: Virtuous Vanessa

Comment

• StarsongKY
        StarsongKY commented
        Editing a comment
        Building on Sierra's idea, rather than just counting gates, keep track of who has the most gate runs overall - how many times did you enter a gate & kill at least 10 monsters? (Give it a low min. so it's do-able even for beginners, but excludes those final-hit poachers.)

• Vanessa Mythdust
        Editing a comment
        Ooooh nice thinking, Sierra and Starsong! I definitely think that would encourage participation and potentially eliminate the possibility of the same person/people getting the reward each week.

• AnnBy
        AnnBy commented
        Editing a comment
        Good ideas I would say a minimum of 25 on a gate myself, even for a beginning player that would only be 1-2 runs on a gate.

Originally posted by AnnBy View Post
      Although I don't work for KingsIsle, I thought it might be fun to do something similar here. It'd give us clickers something new to talk about each week. So, I figured let's try it out. If people participate and like it, I wouldn't mind continuing it. KI can also take over (if they want) anytime they'd like.

Comment

• Oran of Urz
        Oran of Urz commented
        Editing a comment
        Another troll/bot post from the very first post in this thread.

Originally posted by LIYATSIA View Post

I'm onboard for these ideas! Let us know how we can help get the word out, and if we can participate too .

Comment

• Oran of Urz
        Oran of Urz commented
        Editing a comment
        Mobile Admin, this post is a troll/bot post. That comment was copied and pasted from Vanessa Mythdust's first post in this thread (second paragraph). In fact, this forum is plagued with troll/bot posts. This user's username is very similar to the last troll/bot poster, Viyatsia.
        Last edited by Oran of Urz; July 20th, 2019, 11:17 AM.

• Mobile Admin
        Mobile Admin commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for letting us know Oran, we've taken care of the offending account.
    Working...
    X