The Samoorai Guild—openings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Samoorai Guild—openings

Once again, we have openings in our guild. 6 spots open right now. Looking for people that are willing to contribute and not just join to see what the guild button does.

We meet the guild goal each week, and have a bunch of friendly, helpful players. But we always seem to have a few members each week that just stop playing, so I boot them before rewards go out. Sorry, but I don’t think it’s fair that a premium avatar should go to someone who’s not putting in the time and not communicating. :-)

We don’t have any wacky requirements. Just participate! A bunch of us try to do “guild only” gates every other gate or so, so lots of chances to earn points and gems if you get on our friend lists. If you’re going to be super busy one week, and can’t do Time Gates, just pop into chat and let us know—I won’t boot you.

If you’re interested, just leave a reply here so I know it’s you in the guild request!
    Last edited by EmmalineWillow; November 13th, 2017, 08:29 PM.
    Where to find me...
    EverClicker: EmmalineWillow (Top 100 Leaderboard The Samoorai guild)
    Wizard 101: Emmaline Willowriver (120 Life—just started new world), Taryn Willowsong (41 Balance)
    Pirate 101: Fair Melody Poole (52+ Privateer—active pirate), Clever Tara Oswald (40+ Muskateer—active pirate), Quirky Maeve Killerny (26+ Witchdoctor—active pirate), Fiery Emmaline Nightingale (8 Buccaneer), Insincere Fergus Jibly (1 Swashbuckler)

We still have about 4 openings.
    Where to find me...
    Wizard 101: Emmaline Willowriver (120 Life—just started new world), Taryn Willowsong (41 Balance)
    Pirate 101: Fair Melody Poole (52+ Privateer—active pirate), Clever Tara Oswald (40+ Muskateer—active pirate), Quirky Maeve Killerny (26+ Witchdoctor—active pirate), Fiery Emmaline Nightingale (8 Buccaneer), Insincere Fergus Jibly (1 Swashbuckler)

Comment

We have openings once again.
      Where to find me...

Comment

Originally posted by EmmalineWillow View Post
        We have openings once again.
        We don’t have any wacky requirements. Just participate! A bunch of us try to do “guild only” gates every other gate or so, so lots of chances to earn points and gems if you get on our friend lists. If you’re going to be super busy one week, and can’t do Time Gates, just pop into chat and let us know—I won’t boot you.

Comment

• EmmalineWillow
          EmmalineWillow commented
          Editing a comment
          Mopa9000, you just keep quoting other people’s posts. So are you a troll, a bot, or what?
      Working...
      X