Issues with collecting Premium Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues with collecting Premium Avatars

In the last several weeks some of the members in our guild that have won the Premium Avatar have had issues with collecting the avatar.

Some have won twice and have had issues both times. One finally got one of the two she won last week. I seem to recall she won in back-to back weeks, possibly in October. Another said she only got one of the two she won.

This week our message board had TWO winners listed and both had issues trying to collect.

So we are wondering if any other guilds have had similar issues.

Is it a mailbox error? An error on the avatar selection page?

Has anyone won more than one of the avatars and been able to collect without problems?

--

I believe the ones that had the issues have all posted that they sent in tickets so hopefully they will all get it resolved.

When I got mine, I think it was Wednesday before I was able to see it. Now some of that may have been my fault. I sent a help ticket, and the reply was to wait on the avatar screen for a minute or two for them to load. Sure enough, if I sat there long enough, it showed up. My daughter won one this week. I’m not sure if she’s been able to collect it, yet. But last I checked, she didn’t have it, yet.
    Where to find me...
    EverClicker: EmmalineWillow (Top 100 Leaderboard The Samoorai guild)
    Wizard 101: Emmaline Willowriver (120 Life—just started new world), Taryn Willowsong (41 Balance)
    Pirate 101: Fair Melody Poole (52+ Privateer—active pirate), Clever Tara Oswald (40+ Muskateer—active pirate), Quirky Maeve Killerny (26+ Witchdoctor—active pirate), Fiery Emmaline Nightingale (8 Buccaneer), Insincere Fergus Jibly (1 Swashbuckler)

Comment

• EmmalineWillow
      EmmalineWillow commented
      Editing a comment
      To follow up...my daughter had to send a help ticket to get hers.

And this week our guild has 3 Premium Avatar winners.

I asked for them to let us know if they had issues collecting.

Comment

• Dr. Beaker
      Dr. Beaker commented
      Editing a comment
      When the Weekly Challenge ended it chose 3 players to win an avatar? It's only supposed to pick one.

Originally posted by DARKHUNTER View Post
    And this week our guild has 3 Premium Avatar winners.You**** ****hub Tubegalore

I asked for them to let us know if they had issues collecting.
    Some have won twice and have had issues both times. One finally got one of the two she won last week. I seem to recall she won in back-to back weeks, possibly in October. Another said she only got one of the two she won.

This week our message board had TWO winners listed and both had issues trying to collect.
    Last edited by mopa900; May 31st, 2019, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mopa900 View Post

Please email [email protected] and we'll be happy to investigate why there's an issue with redemption.

Comment

Working...
      X