Better way to tell active guild members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better way to tell active guild members

A "last active on [date]" information would be nice. I'm the leader of a small guild, and I think 4 of the 10 players are actually active. The rest have the "active" tag, but I don't know how long that's been there, or if the players have abandoned the game. There has to be a better way to tell who's active in the guild and who isn't.

From an old forum post:
    • Super Active = daily log ins
    • Very Active = you logged in in the last week (7 days)
    • Active = you logged in in the last 2 weeks (14 days)
    • no tag at all is 14+ days
    Where to find me...
    EverClicker: EmmalineWillow (Top 100 Leaderboard The Samoorai guild)
    Wizard 101: Emmaline Willowriver (120 Life—just started new world), Taryn Willowsong (41 Balance)
    Pirate 101: Fair Melody Poole (52+ Privateer—active pirate), Clever Tara Oswald (40+ Muskateer—active pirate), Quirky Maeve Killerny (26+ Witchdoctor—active pirate), Fiery Emmaline Nightingale (8 Buccaneer), Insincere Fergus Jibly (1 Swashbuckler)

Comment

• EmmalineWillow
      EmmalineWillow commented
      Editing a comment
      I should add that it seems in the guild itself, the “active” label never goes away. What’s listed above is for the friend list. I’ve had people go to “no tag” on my friend list (meaning it was over two weeks), but it still said “active” within the guild.

• Rosehawk
      Rosehawk commented
      Editing a comment
      That's the problem. I would like to see that "active" tag in the guild change to no tag like it does on the friend list.

My guild is so small, maybe 10 players, and 6 I'm not sure if they're still playing or not.

• EmmalineWillow
      EmmalineWillow commented
      Editing a comment
      Well if it’s been over two weeks and it still just says active in the guild, they’re probably not playing anymore.

Additionally, "active" is misleading. As EmmalineWillow pointed out, it means a player logged in either daily or weekly, but doesn't actually denote activity. (someone could just simply be logging in, but not contributing anything)

Comment

• EmmalineWillow
      EmmalineWillow commented
      Editing a comment
      Which is why I take screenshots every Sunday night of our guild points and members. Tedious, but helps me remember who is actually helping. If someone isn’t contributing, and they haven’t told me they’re going to be away for a while (like during the holidays), they get dropped from the guild. I feel it’s only fair to those that are helping.

Originally posted by Oran of Urz View Post
    Additionally, "active" is misleading. As EmmalineWillow pointed out, it means a player logged in either daily or weekly, but doesn't actually denote activity. (someone could just simply be logging in,my ip birthday wishes tneb but not contributing anything)

A "last active on [date]" information would be nice. I'm the leader of a small guild, and I think 4 of the 10 players are actually active. The rest have the "active" tag, but I don't know how long that's been there, or if the players have abandoned the game. There has to be a better way to tell who's active in the guild and who isn't.
    Last edited by mopakarim7600; June 25, 2019, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X