Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what’s next?.... sadly it seems nothing.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what’s next?.... sadly it seems nothing.

I asked that question a while ago and got the reply I didn’t want but fully expected. I left the game for a while but found myself recently wanting to play again and was happy to find a number of my old friends still playing. I was also happy I didn’t delete the app this time having to start over again
    Last edited by Original Pickles; September 22nd, 2018, 10:54 AM.

Typed lots more but it isn’t showing up, tried editing but that didn’t work. Am I only allowed 4 lines?

Comment

• Original Pickles
      Original Pickles commented
      Editing a comment
      had to add more posts to get full message out lol. maybe you shouldn't be able to type more than you are allowed to post?

• Mobile Admin
      Mobile Admin commented
      Editing a comment
      That's ok! You should be able to post a bunch more, there is no limit beyond several thousand characters, which you are certainly not hitting here.

I have made some new friends and would like to say to them, as well as my old friends, my work schedule can keep me from playing for up to 2 weeks at a time sometimes so if you see me go inactive please dont delete me, I will be back. until then please take all the points you can from my gates.

Comment

I dont plan on joining a guild right now but I will once my schedule slows down, sadly the guild i was a part of before seems to have fallen apart. I really do hope there is a plan to add new content in the future or maybe a whole new revamped game, fingers crossed.

Comment

• EmmalineWillow
        EmmalineWillow commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey, OP! Yeah, our old guild seems to have fallen apart completely. No new content means everyone lost interest and stopped playing. Life took over I guess, lol. This week we actually had 0 points earned. Oh, well. Good luck if you keep playing!

Originally posted by Original Pickles View Post
      I asked that question a while ago and got the reply I didn’t want but fully expected. I left the game for a while but found myself recently wanting to play again and was happy to find a number of my old friends still playing. I was also happy I didn’t delete the app this time having to start over again
      Hi Original Pickles, welcome back! Interesting name . There are other guilds out there, some of which have said hello here in the forums. This is a great place to post your interest in finding others who are also playing.

Meanwhile, we are focusing on our new game launch, Animal Cove, but that isn't halting work on continuing to refine and update Everclicker, so please continue to post suggestions and issues to us here. We appreciate it!

Comment

Working...
      X