Guilds looking for members

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guilds looking for members

Thought it would be an idea to have a place where we could look for Guilds to join and shout out for new members.

New guild Beer Hunters looking for new members for what I hope will be a friendly active guild.

Current members 7

But we would appreciate anyone over level 3 to help bring up the average rank.
    Last edited by Ioneonce; August 12th, 2017, 12:55 PM.

Comment

BROKEN FINGERS is looking for active members with 15 stars or more. We have 3 spots left.

Comment

My daughter and I have finally created a guild. (Yes, it took us a week to decide on a name and logo.) We are "The Samoorai" and looking for members.
        Where to find me...
        EverClicker: EmmalineWillow (Top 100 Leaderboard The Samoorai guild)
        Wizard 101: Emmaline Willowriver (120 Life—just started new world), Taryn Willowsong (41 Balance)
        Pirate 101: Fair Melody Poole (52+ Privateer—active pirate), Clever Tara Oswald (40+ Muskateer—active pirate), Quirky Maeve Killerny (26+ Witchdoctor—active pirate), Fiery Emmaline Nightingale (8 Buccaneer), Insincere Fergus Jibly (1 Swashbuckler)

Comment

Hey, star 13 level 200, average at least 350-400 (most of the time more) guild points/week asking if any of you are active guilds (willing to rid folks not doing anything for guild, but "super active" week after week, not folks who say: hey- on vaca or whatever, lol. sick of a guild with half non active in guild at all and others stopped trying because of them ) still looking for new members
          Myself and my youngest have played W101 since it turned 6 months. She got me started there and I got her into playing EverClicker https://mobilegames.kingsisle.com/co...lies/smile.png We have many characters between us.
          The kitty in my avatar was created by my daughter with Aspergers as a gift for me. She's thrilled to see it as my avi.

Comment

• EmmalineWillow
            EmmalineWillow commented
            Editing a comment
            I opened a spot. What's your star/level so I know who to watch out for.

Never mind. You posted it above.

• HelloClickerKitty
            HelloClickerKitty commented
            Editing a comment
            Well, at level 279, waited to go to next star to give points to new guild XD

• HelloClickerKitty
            HelloClickerKitty commented
            Editing a comment
            I typed in the name and it is saying you have 1/25 members O.o Purple with horseshoes emblem?

NVM request in. Missed the 'the' before
            Last edited by HelloClickerKitty; September 2nd, 2017, 10:39 PM.

We’re still looking for serious Guild Members. Several spots open with “The Samoorai.” We’re a fun, scrappy bunch that are fighting for every guild point we get, because we only have around a dozen really contributing each week. But we’ve made the top challenge the last two weeks—by the last hour! Looking for a new guild or looking for a challenge? Join “The Samoorai!” (Post a reply here so I know to accept your request—thanks!)
          Where to find me...
          Wizard 101: Emmaline Willowriver (120 Life—just started new world), Taryn Willowsong (41 Balance)
          Pirate 101: Fair Melody Poole (52+ Privateer—active pirate), Clever Tara Oswald (40+ Muskateer—active pirate), Quirky Maeve Killerny (26+ Witchdoctor—active pirate), Fiery Emmaline Nightingale (8 Buccaneer), Insincere Fergus Jibly (1 Swashbuckler)

Comment

• Sierra333
            Sierra333 commented
            Editing a comment
            Back when I was shopping around for a new guild I really wanted to join yours. Sadly you were full then. I found a wonderful guild now but wanted to wish you the best. Good luck!

• EmmalineWillow
            EmmalineWillow commented
            Editing a comment
            Sierra333, you should have said something! (I probably could have made room, because sadly every week I’ve removed people that weren’t helping.)

Anyone looking for new guild members? I may be on the move.

Comment

• EmmalineWillow
            EmmalineWillow commented
            Editing a comment
            “The Samoorai” has two open spots. Always looking for members that participate in Time Gates. :-)

Originally posted by Filament View Post
          Anyone looking for new guild members? I may be on the move.
          If you decide to move, please let me know your game ID, so I can approve. :-)
          Where to find me...

Comment

Grumpy Gobblers will have some openings available Jan 2 We are looking for people to contribute a few days a week. Filament you would be a welcomed addition to our guild. By the posts you have some options

Comment

Grumpy Gobblers has made openings available for new members. We are looking for members who can keep there status very active and participate 1-2 times a week

Comment

Grumpy Gobblers once again has openings available for new members. We are looking for new members who can keep their participation status very active.

Comment

Iso guild I usually run about 400 to 500 points a week. Looking for guild that is active. Thanks.
                  Pogo/Bill

Comment

• EmmalineWillow
                    EmmalineWillow commented
                    Editing a comment
                    We have a couple openings. The Samoorai. We’ve come up a little short these past few weeks, and are looking for some members that can contribute.

• EmmalineWillow
                    EmmalineWillow commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Pogo, sorry I missed your membership request. I didn’t get into the game today until very late. And by the time I did, it said you were already in another guild. I wish the game would send me notifications that somebody requested to join, like it sends notifications about Time Gates. That would be helpful.

Originally posted by [SIZE=14px
                  HelloClickerKitty;n1327]Hey, star 13 level 200, average at least 350-400 (most of the time more) guild points/week asking if any of you are active guilds (willing to rid folks not doing anything for guild, but "super active" week after week, not folks who say: hey- on vaca or whatever, lol. sick of a guild with half non active in guild at all and others stopped trying because of them ) still looking for new [/SIZE] Bluestacks TextNow VPN members
                  Hi
                  I am a new member
                  Last edited by rossi; January 6th, 2019, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X