X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important Guild Ownership Tips

Hi all,

I’m making this post just to give you a couple important tips about Guild Ownership.
    1. Use Facebook Connect –We’ve said it before, but we need to say it again, please use Facebook connect to save your data. This is especially important if you are a Guild Leader. If for some reason your data is lost due to a malfunctioning device or from uninstalling EverClicker, although our Customer Support MAY be able to help get you back on track (depends on how snarled you are), they will not be able to return guild leadership to you (no matter how much you beg or swear).
    2. Make Trusted Guild Officers – If you leave EverClicker for a period of 30 days, the game will naturally pass your leadership role to the first officer you made who is still active (and from there in descending order).
    Thanks for your time and see you on the other side of the Star Devourer!

Mossbeard

Have a question/suggestion: what if you don't use facebook, don't want facebook, don't intend to use facebook? Will you soon have a back up through the google one? Just about every other app I use I can back up through my google (I believe all the other game apps I have use it, solitaire doesn't count )
    Myself and my youngest have played W101 since it turned 6 months. She got me started there and I got her into playing EverClicker https://mobilegames.kingsisle.com/co...lies/smile.png We have many characters between us.
    The kitty in my avatar was created by my daughter with Aspergers as a gift for me. She's thrilled to see it as my avi.

Comment

Are there any plans to allow players to backup through the KingsIsle mobilegames forums?

Comment

• Dr. Beaker
      Dr. Beaker commented
      Editing a comment
      Not at this time, no.
Working...
X