Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on Recent Time Gate Issues

Hello!

We're hard at work on a new Time Gate fix for EverClicker, and we’re moving as quickly as we can to get it tested and in the stores for download. Until then, you may wish to forgo participation in Time Gates; although, we do have word that some players are able to complete them successfully. Enter at your own risk!

We know some players haven’t received rewards for the time gates already completed. Once we have confirmation that this bug has been reasonably squashed, we will send along an in-game ‘Thank You’ gift to our loyal community.

Thank you for your patience & understanding. Keep Clicking!
    Last edited by Mobile Admin; September 25, 2017, 01:45 PM.

Thanks for your hard work on this!
    (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
    Wizard101: Vanessa Mythdust
    ~
    _~ )_)_~
    )_))_))_)
    _!__!__!_
    \______t/
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Pirate101: Virtuous Vanessa

Comment

I have noticed that time gates completed today gave rewards. I guess I'm curious what's going to happen to the 9 gates, 4 of which are 1000 gates, that I completed....

Thanks for your hard work!!!!!!

Comment

Thank you very much for all of your hard work on this particularly nasty bug. I am noticing progress on a few completed gates today. We appreciate everything you guys are doing!
        Last edited by Harmony; September 25, 2017, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mossbeard View Post
          Hello!

We're hard at work on a new Time Gate fix for EverClicker, and we’re moving as quickly as we can to get it tested and in the stores for download. Until then, you may wish to forgo participation in Time Gates; although, we do have word that some players are able to complete them successfully. Enter at your own risk!

We know some players haven’t received rewards for the time gates already completed. Once we have confirmation that this bug has been reasonably squashed, we will send along an in-game ‘Thank You’ gift to our loyal community.

Thank you for your patience & understanding. Keep Clicking!
          How in the world can you progress in this game without doing time gates? I am flabbergasted that you would even write this.

Whatever was done in the last update has made it worse than ever, not only are we losing out on gems but now we are losing out on guild points also. Previously your points were recorded when the gate closed regardless of whether you collected or not, it seems that this is no longer the case. Tracking points both before and after the last update, it seems how points are recorded was changed!

There is also an increased frequency of stuck gates as evidenced by the chat in my guild! You may want to consider rolling back the last update until you actually figure out what is going on!

Comment

Originally posted by DMP View Post

How in the world can you progress in this game without doing time gates? I am flabbergasted that you would even write this.

Whatever was done in the last update has made it worse than ever, not only are we losing out on gems but now we are losing out on guild points also. Previously your points were recorded when the gate closed regardless of whether you collected or not, it seems that this is no longer the case. Tracking points both before and after the last update, it seems how points are recorded was changed!

There is also an increased frequency of stuck gates as evidenced by the chat in my guild! You may want to consider rolling back the last update until you actually figure out what is going on!
            This isn't happening to you alone, or your guild. It's game-wide. So in that respect, at least, it's fair and consistent.

Besides, every time gate that I've done, as well as everyone I've talked to in my guild, has collected all their guild points and rewards since yesterday.

This is a free game, it's a fun game and we have support tickets in game to assist the developers when there are bugs.

I've encouraged my guild to put support tickets in and now we're waiting patiently while we continue to play the game. You may want to do the same.

Comment

• DMP
              DMP commented
              Editing a comment
              Right, I was just replying to the ridiculous concept of playing without time gates during the issues. Every update has made this issue worse, I am just stating facts. Not sure what part of my post you actually took offense to.

This is not a new issue, and points are for sure behaving differently then they were 2 weeks ago, again facts.

Ok once again Ill post a comment regarding lost guild points, gems, and overall rewards. I'm a guild owner. Hard core player. I use a S8 for my mobile device. 2 weeks ago I saw that I was unable to receive rewards after hitting the collect button. It was showing a thinking icon for several minutes. All I did was reset my game and wifi until I was able to get through. Ever since then I have never had any issues. Never lost any rewards and to this day I still receive full rewards. Since I am on a phone for this app I have auto updates I am assuming. I would try repeat logging fully off game and resetting wifi as well as logging onto your droid phone and try receiving rewards that way. Good luck thanks to the game creators for doing whatever they can to continue this game I enjoy it greatly!

Comment

Hi all! I just wanted to make sure you saw this note from Dr. Beaker concerning our fix to the Time Gate Issue: https://mobilegames.kingsisle.com/fo...-time-gate-fix

Comment

Working...
              X