Lost PvP Match Without Playing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost PvP Match Without Playing

On one of the "revenge" match options, the board never loaded in (or the player had nothing laid out), but the match started as if nothing was wrong. As soon as I dropped the first goon I received the defeat message and lost -26 PvP points. Lost that match in 2 secs. I'm not sure how to recreate this bug and it doesn't happen consistently, but is a major issue (losing matches without getting a chance to try).

Hi Oran! To figure out what it is though for sure, please let us know if it continues while we investigate on our end. Any other information you have about the issue, possibly a screenshot of what you are seeing if it happens again, would be helpful.

Comment

It still happening (other members of guild Spiral experienced the same issue). Two total times now. It appears to be related to certain bugged players that I keep encountering (or they are exploiting on purpose). I can't remember the name of the player that this keeps happening with, but the guild members have reported the same experience when they get that same player. Not sure how to take a picture on my phone, but imagine a board with absolutely no buildings at all (including zero star buildings). As soon as that pops up, I know I'm automatically losing PvP points (for a second time, since that player already beat my yard which opened the "revenge" option).

Comment

• Oran of Urz
        Oran of Urz commented
        Editing a comment
        Just happened a third time on a "revenge" battle against Kneiterjong

• Oran of Urz
        Oran of Urz commented
        Editing a comment
        Yet another time with the player Apocalypto
    Working...
    X