Auto-Loss Exploit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto-Loss Exploit

If a player does not have any star buildings in their town, any PvP match against them results in an auto-loss for you (and an auto-win for them).

I’m not exactly sure how this is happening ... if they’re purposely not placing star buildings or if it’s some bug. Either way, it doesn’t give the attacking player a chance. Losses against these towns are rank and trophy killers.
    (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
    Wizard101: Vanessa Mythdust
    ~
    _~ )_)_~
    )_))_))_)
    _!__!__!_
    \______t/
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Pirate101: Virtuous Vanessa

Originally posted by Vanessa Mythdust View Post
    If a player does not have any star buildings in their town, any PvP match against them results in an auto-loss for you (and an auto-win for them).

I’m not exactly sure how this is happening ... if they’re purposely not placing star buildings or if it’s some bug. Either way, it doesn’t give the attacking player a chance. Losses against these towns are rank and trophy killers.
    I think I've seen that town-- Kneiterjong or something like that. Personally I think it's a bug and not someone using an exploit.

Anyhow, next time you encounter it, try using the Retreat button. Last time I did that, I got the win! It's bizarro world! Me thirsty, me drink sand!

Comment

• Vanessa Mythdust
      Vanessa Mythdust commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmm ... don't think I've ever encountered that town. The one I went up against was Apocalypto. I know this was happening often enough that at least one person I know stopped playing because of it. Hopefully it's addressed and fixed soon. In the meantime, I'll try retreating and see if that works! Thanks for the input.

Thank you both for posting about this concern. I'm going to send it to our QA team to have a look to ensure we're updating any needed elements.

Comment

That person that Vanessa is referring to is me. I completely stopped playing this game, as it is a game breaking bug. The retreat option that a previous poster mentioned never worked for me. After receiving 15 losses without actually getting an attempt, I stopped playing (technically it was 30 losses, because these bugged events were revenge battles...so I already lost to them from them attacking me). The match ups with these bugged/exploiting players wouldn't stop (even after losing two ranks). Matching with them happened every day with multiple match ups each day.

This was posted to the forums as an issue back on September 9th with no follow up:

https://mobilegames.kingsisle.com/fo...ithout-playing
      Last edited by Oran of Urz; September 26th, 2018, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Thanks Oran for the following up and reporting these issues with detail! We are working on a fix.

Comment

• Oran of Urz
          Oran of Urz commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for making sure the development team knows about this. This is beta so things like this are expected, but I wanted to make sure the KI mobile development team knew how bad that bug could be for someone unfortunately stuck in that cycle. Looking forward to the fix !!!!

Here a pic

Comment

• Jellybelly
          Jellybelly commented
          Editing a comment
          Hmm trying to load pic...i will send it via messenger to you guys wont let me load it here

Originally posted by Jellybelly View Post
        Here a pic
        We got the pic via Facebook, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Oran of Urz View Post
          That person that Vanessa is referring to is me. I completely stopped playing this game, as it is a game breaking bug. The retreat option that a previous poster mentioned never worked for me. After receiving 15 losses without actually getting an attempt, I stopped playing (technically it was 30 losses, because these bugged events were revenge battles...so I already lost to them from them attacking me). The match ups with these bugged/exploiting players wouldn't stop (even after losing two ranks). Matching with them happened every day with multiple match ups each day. Lucky Patcher 9Apps VidMate

This was posted to the forums as an issue back on September 9th with no follow up:

https://mobilegames.kingsisle.com/fo...ithout-playing
          Hi
          when you cash 15 defeats without real attempt I think it's not much
          personally I cashed 27 losses: p
          Last edited by rossi; January 6th, 2019, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X