So whats up guys??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So whats up guys??

Are u still in this game to improve it ?Fix bugs ?Give us value for our time spend to play this game?I stopped buying any stuff because i am not sure if it is worth spending my time and effort here....

Originally posted by Jellybelly View Post
    Are u still in this game to improve it ?Fix bugs ?Give us value for our time spend to play this game?I stopped buying any stuff because i am not sure if it is worth spending my time and effort here....
    Hi Jellybelly! Thanks for your patience here. We're not updating at this time because we're still taking a look at player feedback on how to proceed forward.

Comment

So in the meantime what are we as players supposed to do? ..try play the unplayable game ,deal with the bugs,try motivate players not to leave ?It is a matter of urgency to fix or do something to keep us still hanging in here to stay and not also move on.We are waiting for you to improve the general game play and fun factor of this game..at least try to fix the bugs that causes instant losses to us...it is not fun getting these bugged basis every 3rd or so battle in our rotation

Comment

Our sincere apologies here. We are doing our best and will have updates to the community when we can make them. As was mentioned yesterday, we're taking player feedback on the game and evaluating it for future changes.

Comment

Why is it all these games make it where you have to purchase items. I am tired of spending my money. Guess I won’t advance it the game much.

Comment

Wow guys no news yet on anything .....no more events nothing ....are we left alone in the desert now?are you giving up on goonz?

Comment

Originally posted by Jellybelly View Post
              Wow guys no news yet on anything .....no more events nothing ....are we left alone in the desert now?are you giving up on goonz?
              I'm really sorry for the lack of news recently. I'll speak to the team to see about an announcement of our progress.

Comment

Working...
              X