Individual progression rewards for guild safe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Individual progression rewards for guild safe

One thing that motivates me to donate a lot is the coin reward for doing so. Similarly, I think if you provided a nominal reward for individual stars achieved towards a guild safe target, it would motivate a lot of players to contribute more, and possibly even deter them from dropping out of the game.

Right now our guild's attrition rate is high. Not too long ago our guild leader made a big recruitment effort and got some quality players to join us out of guilds that were going dead, but as time passes people still seem to give up and stop playing, to the point where they have to be kicked out. That discourages others, and every week we seem to do worse on the guild safe challenge, not better.

Keeping players interested in the game is paramount, and I think if there was a reward for stars achieved in a safe challenge, even if it was just a few coins for every (say) 50 stars donated, it would give players milestones to aim for to keep their interest up. Everyone will of course celebrate if a level 10 safe is reached, but that doesn't happen much now.

Once upon a time we could do that (reach level 10). Nowadays level 7 is our limit, and that may decline further. Personally, it sometimes seems like I've wasted my time achieving stars (300 this challenge) when motivation continues to drop overall in the guild, and if I feel my own contribution doesn't count for much, then surely those who hardly contribute will think theirs is a drop in the ocean. I think that a small personal milestone reward would mitigate this and help to engender a bit of individual satisfaction.

Originally posted by Thrax View Post
    One thing that motivates me to donate a lot is the coin reward for doing so. Similarly, I think if you provided a nominal reward for individual stars achieved towards a guild safe target, it would motivate a lot of players to contribute more, and possibly even deter them from dropping out of the game.

Right now our guild's attrition rate is high. Not too long ago our guild leader made a big recruitment effort and got some quality players to join us out of guilds that were going dead, but as time passes people still seem to give up and stop playing, to the point where they have to be kicked out. That discourages others, and every week we seem to do worse on the guild safe challenge, not better.

Keeping players interested in the game is paramount, and I think if there was a reward for stars achieved in a safe challenge, even if it was just a few coins for every (say) 50 stars donated, it would give players milestones to aim for to keep their interest up. Everyone will of course celebrate if a level 10 safe is reached, but that doesn't happen much now.

Once upon a time we could do that (reach level 10). Nowadays level 7 is our limit, and that may decline further. Personally, it sometimes seems like I've wasted my time achieving stars (300 this challenge) when motivation continues to drop overall in the guild, and if I feel my own contribution doesn't count for much, then surely those who hardly contribute will think theirs is a drop in the ocean. I think that a small personal milestone reward would mitigate this and help to engender a bit of individual satisfaction.
    Absolutely, we agree that keeping players interested is paramount! I've been a guild leader for a long time, so I'd be happy to help guide your guild in acquiring new members and anything else you need.

Comment

Originally posted by Mobile Admin View Post

Absolutely, we agree that keeping players interested is paramount! I've been a guild leader for a long time, so I'd be happy to help guide your guild in acquiring new members and anything else you need.
      At the moment we (NZ War Goonz, English speaking but we're international now rather than NZ, despite the name) have 10 committed members, 5 "very active" members (a euphemism, it seems, for practically given up), and 5 free slots. If you can find us extra active members, that would be fantastic - knock yourself out!

Jungleville is our leader, but has the flu at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Thrax View Post

At the moment we (NZ War Goonz, English speaking but we're international now rather than NZ, despite the name) have 10 committed members, 5 "very active" members (a euphemism, it seems, for practically given up), and 5 free slots. If you can find us extra active members, that would be fantastic - knock yourself out!

Jungleville is our leader, but has the flu at the moment.
        We hope Jungleville gets better soon!

Have you tried Facebook? Feel free to post about your guild's interest on either Facebook or Twitter and we can like the post to get attention to it.

Comment

Yep i am out and about reaching out to guilds trying to recruit by visiting them....but i am sad to say the game looks pretty dead to me ...most guilds are dead with no or hardly any actives....The biggest prob is you removed good things from the game that kept people interested ..The events u had was good the legendary one had bugs in chests not giving what was promised ...i thought to be an easy fix u removed it...the pvp challenge event was great for inner competition to get the better rewards again their was issue with top spot not receiving gold and coming 2nd or 3rd was better ...easy fix just add gold for 1st place yet u opted to remove the event.....And lastly but the biggest mistake was the game update in september causing hundreds to leave the game ....You made deff way to strong changed all those things at once and gave nothing to the attacker ...the game is about attacking we gain stars for guild safe by attacking not deffending...All this time we tried to hang in here support your game ..but sadly u did nothing to improve the game...

Comment

Originally posted by Jellybelly View Post
            Yep i am out and about reaching out to guilds trying to recruit by visiting them....but i am sad to say the game looks pretty dead to me ...most guilds are dead with no or hardly any actives....The biggest prob is you removed good things from the game that kept people interested ..The events u had was good the legendary one had bugs in chests not giving what was promised ...i thought to be an easy fix u removed it...the pvp challenge event was great for inner competition to get the better rewards again their was issue with top spot not receiving gold and coming 2nd or 3rd was better ...easy fix just add gold for 1st place yet u opted to remove the event.....And lastly but the biggest mistake was the game update in september causing hundreds to leave the game ....You made deff way to strong changed all those things at once and gave nothing to the attacker ...the game is about attacking we gain stars for guild safe by attacking not deffending...All this time we tried to hang in here support your game ..but sadly u did nothing to improve the game...
            Awesome, we've retweeted your earlier announcement! Thank you again for being such wonderful community members. As the community manager, I can honestly say that you have been the best in supporting our efforts with a ton of patience.

It's going to be a bit for another update, we'll be honest there, but we are working on some cool things to announce in the future that's related.

Comment

Originally posted by Mobile Admin View Post

It's going to be a bit for another update, we'll be honest there, but we are working on some cool things to announce in the future that's related.
              In the meantime, we are desperate for gold to update goonz with tokens that we have. Turning on the events would help.

Comment

Working...
              X