X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rossi123
    replied
    Originally posted by StarsongKY;n1851[COLOR=#000000
    ]I'm on star 38 (so no Hilda yet). I level everybody up to 200 to get the reduced reset timers on their powers, after that I've only been leveling Hanksy Billy Jimmy & Domino. Those last 4 I keep 25 lvls apart (eg 301-276-251-226). When they're stepped down in levels like that, it costs about the same to get the next 25 on each of them - 326 on Hanksy costs about the same as 301 for Billy. I've got a lot of gold-buffing spirits & get virtually all my cash in Time Gates, one round's usually enough for 50 lvls each or so on those last four.

One tip for when you first awaken them - if you have Domino & use her world power (green gems) that doubles your gold when she activates, get everybody else up to 200 at least & run a few time gates to build up a decent gold pile before you activate her[/COLOR] Tutuapp 9apps Showbox .
    thank you for the advice I think it's good advice especially for a beginner
    Last edited by rossi123; January 8th, 2019, 08:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• AnnBy
    replied
    I'm at star 49 at the moment. Haven't been playing as much lately, but with the gold now, I just level everyone up to level 1000 or above, as does hubby.

Leave a comment:

• Shadowslinger
    replied
    I agree with the 25 increment method. I used it for a long time. Then I only leveled the top five. A couple of weeks ago I tried only leveling Hilda beyond 200 and it worked. As long as I get her above 960, I can complete the star on idle. The spirits make a big difference, I only lack 4 of them at this point

Leave a comment:

• Vanessa Mythdust
    replied
    Interesting, thanks everyone!

I used to level all the heroes, but I've recently been experimenting with the top 4 keep them 25 apart method. It's working pretty well so far!

Leave a comment:

• AutumnDusk
    replied
    I level Karlov to Hilda in 25 level increments - so Hilda at 500 means Karlov at 700. Everyone else stays at 201. I used to put them all at exactly 200 but since I started getting through multiple stars a day, I've finally swallowed my OCD on the lower heroes, though all the upper heroes I still do at exactly 25,50,75,100.

I only "chose" Karlov to Hilda because, when Karlov was an upper level hero to me, I put a lot of enchantments and quests on him, and it seemed a waste to never use him - also it gives me many options when enchanting so I don't spend too many gems on rerolls.

I also only level heroes inside timegates. I can do enough leveling at this point in my gameplay that I idle through all my timegates and never have to click. It used to be for myself that leveling Karlov-Hilda 75 levels each would be enough that the enemies were defeated instantly. Now I have enough spirits and etc that I can afford 100 levels at a time, which is easier and quicker. 100 levels on at least four heroes, Hilda-Billy, is enough to get to the insta-kill point, but I add 100 levels to everyone up to Karlov to keep the 25-level-increments pattern.

Recently I've gotten it down to a science to make it from one star to the next. I start with enough gold to get Hilda-Karlov from 225-425 with enough gold remaining to level at least Hilda-Billy 100 levels when I enter a timeagte. Once in the first timegate, I earn enough gold to add 225 level each to get them 450-650 with enough gold remaining; in the second I get enough level them 150 levels each to 600-800 with gold remaining; in the third I add 100 level each for 700-900 with gold remaining; in the fourth I add another 100 get to 800-1000, but don't have any remaining. I need Celemtine's and Mossbeard's powers (helped by Shaddad) to get enough gold to add 100 levels to each to finally get to 900-1100. The last set of 100 levels (getting from 800-1000 to 900-1100) can be done in a fifth timegate or not, depending on how many timegates I have, either way having Hilda-Karlov from 900-1100 is enough DPS I can idle through the star devourer. Then rinse and repeat.

Leave a comment:

• Victorydungeons
    replied
    Ive learned after trucking hard to build DPS that Click damage actually overpowers DPS by using the spirit Seraph at a high lvl. Good luck happy tappy

Leave a comment:

• Sierra333
    replied
    I'm still leveling them all but Tina. She stays at 200. I keep them all 25 levels apart which makes it easy for me with gold. So far I've gotten the first 3 to the 1000 level achievement and slowly working on the next.

Leave a comment:

• EmmalineWillow
    replied
    I just got Hilda. I’ve discovered that her power works better on different heroes depending what level they are. I look to see who has the highest DPS contribution, and then make them the active hero on the screen. Right now that’s Jimmy, I think. But at lower levels it could have been Karlov or Pulsar or ...

I actually bother getting everybody (except Tina to 200) up to 1000, because it’s pretty easy to do that to each one now. I mostly play in idle at this point, only clicking when I need help on a boss.
    Last edited by EmmalineWillow; October 31st, 2017, 08:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• StarsongKY
    replied
    I'm on star 38 (so no Hilda yet). I level everybody up to 200 to get the reduced reset timers on their powers, after that I've only been leveling Hanksy Billy Jimmy & Domino. Those last 4 I keep 25 lvls apart (eg 301-276-251-226). When they're stepped down in levels like that, it costs about the same to get the next 25 on each of them - 326 on Hanksy costs about the same as 301 for Billy. I've got a lot of gold-buffing spirits & get virtually all my cash in Time Gates, one round's usually enough for 50 lvls each or so on those last four.

One tip for when you first awaken them - if you have Domino & use her world power (green gems) that doubles your gold when she activates, get everybody else up to 200 at least & run a few time gates to build up a decent gold pile before you activate her.

Leave a comment:

• Topaz
    replied
    Once I finally made it to Hilda I started to just lvl her and Tina. I Hit Hilda's world around the same time as they lowered the drop rate, so I just lvl the two.

Leave a comment:

• Vanessa Mythdust
    started a topic Mobile Game Monday #5 - Leveling

Mobile Game Monday #5 - Leveling

Time for a new discussion! Thanks to everyone who's participated so far.

How do you go about leveling? How many heroes do you focus on and what do you level them to? What about the others?

Happy Monday!
Working...
X