Max gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max gold

i am well into the N level for gold, and wondered if folks here had gotten to O or above yet?

Got to O. I suspect P is a tad more difficult.

Comment

I’m well on to the next star before I even get close. I think “I” is the highest I’ve needed.
      Where to find me...
      EverClicker: EmmalineWillow (Top 100 Leaderboard The Samoorai guild)
      Wizard 101: Emmaline Willowriver (120 Life—just started new world), Taryn Willowsong (41 Balance)
      Pirate 101: Fair Melody Poole (52+ Privateer—active pirate), Clever Tara Oswald (40+ Muskateer—active pirate), Quirky Maeve Killerny (26+ Witchdoctor—active pirate), Fiery Emmaline Nightingale (8 Buccaneer), Insincere Fergus Jibly (1 Swashbuckler)

Comment

Up to 2.92P and heading for Q.

Comment

Got over 1.24S in gold, everyone is over level 2000, and 9 at 3000 or more. Jimmy’s idle DPS is 17348P. And the forum is empty. Auf Wiedersehen. .

Comment

Got 2T gold, only four heroes not at 3000, and they are close. And not anyone in this hall. Is KI even monitoring this?

Comment

Hi Gnarf! It's programmed to let you keep going indefinitely, so while totally not necessary, you could keep going if you're so inclined. When you get past Z, it'll wrap around to AA gold.

Comment

• Gnarf
                Gnarf commented
                Editing a comment
                .? Jimmy went past Z for gold needed for “next level” and it does not go to “AA”but to exponent in plain form. DPS for me is still in U, and current gold is W, but as the programmers never considered anyone ever going past Z for anything, we end up with exponents. At least I am the only one to do this, for sure!

• Mobile Admin
                Mobile Admin commented
                Editing a comment
                Wow! I'd love to see a picture of that! Sounds like I was misinformed.

Up to U, and will stop when Jimmy gets to level 3500 for sure. Has anyone wrapped past U?

Comment

• Oran of Urz
                Oran of Urz commented
                Editing a comment
                LOL, I don't even come close. I only get the bare minimum necessary to level characters in order to beat the star devourer.

Amazing Gnarf!!!

Comment

Pic as requested ... not latest lol
                89E46393-DA2B-4D80-B719-E0FBE81E2A86.png

Comment

• Gnarf
                  Gnarf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Old image now ... DPS in the Y, gold in the exponents, Jimmy well over 5000 and no one in the game. Not even an echo in the forum. Farewell!

July 7 ... gold pins at 0.22*183 ... now to see where dps pins.
                  Last edited by Gnarf; July 7th, 2018, 10:07 PM.

Wow holy cow Gnarf! Congrats! I just discovered this game today! I am loving it! Got accepted to a guild and working on time gates. Played wizard 101 back in like 2010ish. And played pirate 101 with my wonderful, lovely wifey for awhile. But it was too family friendly.

Hope to see KI make a more adult version of pirate 101, and make it like a traditional mmo. Where you gatjer to craft stuff. Like black desert, with minions. The quality of KI games as outstanding! Turn based gaming at its finest. Getting too burnt out on twitch combat.

Comment

Seems logical. I go back to the early days of AD&D, and the concept of choosable story lines is one thing I would like. The MMORPG formula too often creates “endless farming” strategies, instead of giving folks choices of where the backstory leads. End sermon.

Comment

Working...
                  X