What are you going to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you going to do

So are u planning to change something pretty soon before we all move out with the state that pvp is in.....It is just impossible to play and have fun....I have tried my best to cont doing battles i have dropped from lev 10 to lev 7 .I was prob not the best player but i used to be one of the top5 players in this game not by deff but by playing hard in pvp...Something has to be done ,,yes game must be a challenge but mostly impossible to beat yards is just not on at all...upgrading troops does not help so what must we do.If u keep deff buildings as is we need more time or faster build up of elixer something has to change guys really ...this is a game of attack and collecting stars....even if you want us to invest more money it wont help cause we dont have the troops it takes to win or the time to destroy yards....please i and many of us really liked this game but now it is not fun to play anymore....the lack of response in here is killing me.

Originally posted by Jellybelly View Post
    So are u planning to change something pretty soon before we all move out with the state that pvp is in.....It is just impossible to play and have fun....I have tried my best to cont doing battles i have dropped from lev 10 to lev 7 .I was prob not the best player but i used to be one of the top5 players in this game not by deff but by playing hard in pvp...Something has to be done ,,yes game must be a challenge but mostly impossible to beat yards is just not on at all...upgrading troops does not help so what must we do.If u keep deff buildings as is we need more time or faster build up of elixer something has to change guys really ...this is a game of attack and collecting stars....even if you want us to invest more money it wont help cause we dont have the troops it takes to win or the time to destroy yards....please i and many of us really liked this game but now it is not fun to play anymore....the lack of response in here is killing me.
    Yes! We are hard at work on changes, but they take time to implement and we want to make sure that we're making the right changes based on player feedback like yours (thank you as always for this feedback!). We are hoping to push out a new update as soon as it can be ready. Details of what changes in each update will be posted here on the forums, as we've done with the recent update here:

https://mobilegames.kingsisle.com/fo...tember-13-2018

Comment

Any news on when we will see fixes to current pvp...??..we are loosing great players no longer see it viable to play....it is not good for the game that it is taken so long...yes u need to test but just a little cut back on deff and something for atracker might have helped for now ...while you re write re structure

Comment

Working...
      X