• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile Admin
    started a topic Discontinuing of War Goonz on March 14, 2019

Discontinuing of War Goonz on March 14, 2019

War Goonz Community,

Thank you for playing, we hope you have enjoyed our latest mobile game. At this time we are announcing that we will be discontinuing War Goonz.

The War Goonz servers will be shut down on March 14, 2019. As of this date, you will no longer be able to access the game.

Until March 14, 2019, you will still be able to enjoy War Goonz. We are sending you a special TP bonus for this final month. Please check your in-game mailbox to receive the TP.

Thank you again for playing.

- The War Goonz Team

• Mobile Admin
    replied
    Originally posted by Shadowslinger View Post
    War Goonz was a great game concept. I hope you bring it back someday.

I did receive a notification from the game today that I am missed and the apocalypse needs my help. LOL.. I guess the game on my phone thinks I should be able to reach the game servers even though they are off.
    Thanks Shadowslinger! We're glad you are part of the community. It might be because the game is still installed on your phone.

Leave a comment:

• Shadowslinger
    replied
    War Goonz was a great game concept. I hope you bring it back someday.

I did receive a notification from the game today that I am missed and the apocalypse needs my help. LOL.. I guess the game on my phone thinks I should be able to reach the game servers even though they are off.

Leave a comment:

• Mobile Admin
    replied
    Originally posted by Jellybelly View Post
    Really sad news .....my team and I really enjoyed this game and it will be missed.Wishing you all the best for the future and developing new games..
    Thank you for being such a dedicated community member for all this time, providing us with incredibly valuable feedback on the game! We're sorry about the news and hope that you will keep with us for future mobile games we may develop.
    Last edited by Mobile Admin; February 12th, 2019, 01:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jellybelly
    replied
    Really sad news .....my team and I really enjoyed this game and it will be missed.Wishing you all the best for the future and developing new games..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X