X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ioneonce
    started a topic Guilds looking for members

Guilds looking for members

Thought it would be an idea to have a place where we could look for Guilds to join and shout out for new members.

• rossi
    replied
    Originally posted by [SIZE=14px
    HelloClickerKitty;n1327]Hey, star 13 level 200, average at least 350-400 (most of the time more) guild points/week asking if any of you are active guilds (willing to rid folks not doing anything for guild, but "super active" week after week, not folks who say: hey- on vaca or whatever, lol. sick of a guild with half non active in guild at all and others stopped trying because of them ) still looking for new [/SIZE] Bluestacks TextNow VPN members
    Hi
    I am a new member
    Last edited by rossi; January 6th, 2019, 11:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• EmmalineWillow
    commented on 's reply
    Pogo, sorry I missed your membership request. I didn’t get into the game today until very late. And by the time I did, it said you were already in another guild. I wish the game would send me notifications that somebody requested to join, like it sends notifications about Time Gates. That would be helpful.

• EmmalineWillow
    commented on 's reply
    We have a couple openings. The Samoorai. We’ve come up a little short these past few weeks, and are looking for some members that can contribute.

• pogo
    replied
    Iso guild I usually run about 400 to 500 points a week. Looking for guild that is active. Thanks.
    Pogo/Bill

Leave a comment:

• zigzag88
    replied
    Grumpy Gobblers once again has openings available for new members. We are looking for new members who can keep their participation status very active.

Leave a comment:

• zigzag88
    replied
    Grumpy Gobblers has made openings available for new members. We are looking for members who can keep there status very active and participate 1-2 times a week

Leave a comment:

• zigzag88
    replied
    Grumpy Gobblers will have some openings available Jan 2 We are looking for people to contribute a few days a week. Filament you would be a welcomed addition to our guild. By the posts you have some options

Leave a comment:

• EmmalineWillow
    replied
    Originally posted by Filament View Post
    Anyone looking for new guild members? I may be on the move.
    If you decide to move, please let me know your game ID, so I can approve. :-)

Leave a comment:

• EmmalineWillow
    commented on 's reply
    “The Samoorai” has two open spots. Always looking for members that participate in Time Gates. :-)

• Filament
    replied
    Anyone looking for new guild members? I may be on the move.

Leave a comment:

• EmmalineWillow
    commented on 's reply
    Sierra333, you should have said something! (I probably could have made room, because sadly every week I’ve removed people that weren’t helping.)

• Sierra333
    commented on 's reply
    Back when I was shopping around for a new guild I really wanted to join yours. Sadly you were full then. I found a wonderful guild now but wanted to wish you the best. Good luck!

• EmmalineWillow
    replied
    We’re still looking for serious Guild Members. Several spots open with “The Samoorai.” We’re a fun, scrappy bunch that are fighting for every guild point we get, because we only have around a dozen really contributing each week. But we’ve made the top challenge the last two weeks—by the last hour! Looking for a new guild or looking for a challenge? Join “The Samoorai!” (Post a reply here so I know to accept your request—thanks!)

Leave a comment:

• HelloClickerKitty
    commented on 's reply
    I typed in the name and it is saying you have 1/25 members O.o Purple with horseshoes emblem?

NVM request in. Missed the 'the' before
    Last edited by HelloClickerKitty; September 2nd, 2017, 09:39 PM.
Working...
X